top of page

General Enquiries for Toffees in London

Public·97 members
Romario Rodrigues
Romario Rodrigues

Rickrosstrillaalbumzip

Rick Ross Trilla Album Zip

Trilla is the second studio album by American rapper Rick Ross, released on March 11, 2008, by Slip-n-Slide Records, Def Jam Recordings and Poe Boy Entertainment. The album debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200, selling 198,000 copies in the first week. The album received generally positive reviews from music critics, who praised Ross's lyrical improvement and the production. The album was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).

Background and recording

Rick Ross announced the title of his second album, Trilla, in an interview with MTV News in November 2006. He said that he wanted to pay homage to his idol, Michael Jackson, and his album Thriller. He also explained that Trilla was a combination of "thriller" and "real". He said: "It's just a feel-good word. It's a word that represents the lifestyle I live. I feel like I'm one of the trillest dudes in the game."

Download File: https://miimms.com/2w4lqK

Ross recorded the album at various studios, including Circle House Studios in Miami, Florida, PatchWerk Recording Studios in Atlanta, Georgia, and Record Plant Studios in Los Angeles, California. He worked with several producers on the album, such as J. R. Rotem, Cool & Dre, DJ Toomp, Drumma Boy, The Runners and J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League. He also collaborated with various guest artists on the album, such as T-Pain, R. Kelly, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy and Nelly.

Singles and promotion

The album's lead single, "Speedin'", featuring R. Kelly, was released on October 4, 2007. The song peaked at number 21 on the US Billboard Hot Rap Songs chart and number 54 on the US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.

The album's second single, "The Boss", featuring T-Pain, was released on January 8, 2008. The song peaked at number 17 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and number five on the US Billboard Hot Rap Songs chart.

The album's third single, "Here I Am", featuring Nelly and Avery Storm, was released on June 24, 2008. The song peaked at number 41 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and number nine on the US Billboard Hot Rap Songs chart.

Critical reception

Trilla received generally positive reviews from music critics. At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream publications, the album received an average score of 70 based on 16 reviews.

AllMusic's David Jeffries praised Ross's improved lyrics and delivery and the production quality of the album. He wrote: "Trilla is much more exciting than his debut and loaded with potential hits."

Entertainment Weekly's Margeaux Watson gave the album a B+ rating and complimented Ross's charisma and confidence. She wrote: "Ross proves he's a boss with staying power."

Rolling Stone's Christian Hoard gave the album three out of five stars and noted Ross's growth as a rapper. He wrote: "Ross has upped his game: His rhymes have improved since his debut."

Download link

If you are interested in downloading Rick Ross Trilla Album Zip for free, you can visit this link to access the Internet Archive page where you can find the album in MP3 format. Alternatively, you can visit this link to read a guide on how to download the album zip file for free.

About

This page is for any general enquiries from non-members, vis...

Members

bottom of page