top of page

EFC Football Fans Team

Public·105 members
Krishna Manandhar
Krishna Manandhar

Main Rang Sharbaton Ka Hd Video 1080p

Main Rang Sharbaton Ka Hd Video 1080p

Main Rang Sharbaton Ka is a popular Hindi song from the movie Phata Poster Nikhla Hero, released in 2013. The song features Shahid Kapoor and Ileana D'Cruz as the lead pair, who express their love for each other through the lyrics and the visuals. The song is sung by Atif Aslam and Chinmayi Sripaada, composed by Pritam and written by Irshad Kamil. The song has been praised for its catchy tune, romantic mood and beautiful cinematography.

Download: https://t.co/u6b7dnwdtE

The song has also been released in a high-definition video format of 1080p, which enhances the quality and clarity of the images and the sound. The video can be watched on various online platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook and others. The video has received millions of views and likes from the fans and the critics alike. The video showcases the scenic locations of Mysore, where the movie was shot, and the chemistry between the actors.

In this article, we will review some of the aspects of the video, such as the lyrics, the music, the visuals and the performance of the singers and the actors.

The Lyrics

The lyrics of the song are simple yet expressive, conveying the feelings of love and attraction between the protagonists. The song uses metaphors of colors and water to describe their emotions and their bond. For example, the chorus goes like this:

Main rang sharbaton ka Tu meethe ghaat ka paani Main rang sharbaton ka Tu meethe ghaat ka paani Mujhe khud mein ghol de to Mere yaar baat ban jaani I am the color of syrups You are the sweet water of the river bank I am the color of syrups You are the sweet water of the river bank If you dissolve me in yourself Then my dear, our matter will be settled

The lyrics also use contrast to highlight their differences and their compatibility. For example, in these lines:

Tere khalayon se Tere khayalon tak Mera toh hai aana jaana Mera toh jo bhi hai Tu hi tha tu hi hai Baaki jahaan hai begaana From your shadows To your thoughts I have my coming and going Whatever I have It was you it is you The rest of the world is a stranger

The lyrics also use repetition to emphasize their feelings and their desire. For example, in these lines:

Tum ek musafir ho Main koi raah anjaani Tum ek musafir ho Main koi raah anjaani Man chaha mod de to Mere yaar baat ban jaani You are a traveler I am an unknown path You are a traveler I am an unknown path If you turn as per your wish Then my dear, our matter will be settled

The lyrics are well-written and suit the theme and the mood of the song.

The Music

The music of the song is composed by Pritam, who is known for his versatility and his fusion of different genres. The music of this song is a blend of pop, rock and folk elements, creating a lively and upbeat melody. The music also matches the tempo and the tone of the lyrics, creating a harmony between them.

The music starts with a guitar riff, followed by drums and other instruments. The music then transitions into a softer and slower section, where Atif Aslam sings the first verse. The music then picks up again with Chinmayi Sripaada joining in for the chorus. The music then alternates between fast and slow sections, keeping the listeners engaged and entertained.

The music also uses various sound effects, such as claps, whistles, bells and others, to add more flavor and fun to the song. The music also uses variations in pitch, volume and rhythm to create contrast and dynamics in the song.

The music is well-composed and well-arranged, creating a catchy and memorable tune.

The Visuals

The visuals of the song are directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, who is known for his comedy and action films. The visuals of this song are colorful and vibrant, reflecting the mood and the theme of the song. The visuals also showcase the scenic beauty of Mysore, where the movie was shot.

The visuals start with a shot of Shahid Kapoor riding a bike on a road, followed by Ileana D'Cruz walking on a bridge. The visuals then show them meeting and interacting with each other in various locations, such as a park, a lake, a palace and others. The visuals also show them dancing and having fun with each other, expressing their love and joy.

The visuals also use various camera angles, movements and transitions to create a smooth and dynamic flow of the scenes. The visuals also use lighting, colors and filters to create different effects and moods in the scenes.

The visuals are well-directed and well-edited, creating a beautiful and appealing video.

The Performance

The performance of the song is done by Atif Aslam and Chinmayi Sripaada, who are both renowned singers in the industry. The performance of this song is impressive and captivating, showcasing their vocal skills and their emotions.

Atif Aslam sings the male part of the song, using his distinctive voice and style. He sings with passion and expression, conveying the feelings of love and attraction for the female character. He also sings with clarity and control, hitting the high notes and the low notes with ease. He also sings with variation and modulation, adding more depth and dimension to his voice.

Chinmayi Sripaada sings the female part of the song, using her sweet and soothing voice. She sings with grace and elegance, conveying the feelings of love and admiration for the male character. She also sings with precision and accuracy, matching the pitch and the tempo of the music. She also sings with harmony and balance, blending well with Atif Aslam's voice.

The performance of this song is well-done and well-received, earning praises and applause from the fans and the critics alike.

Conclusion

Main Rang Sharbaton Ka Hd Video 1080p is a popular Hindi song from the movie Phata Poster Nikhla Hero, featuring Shahid Kapoor and Ileana D'Cruz. The song is sung by Atif Aslam and Chinmayi Sripaada, composed by Pritam and written by Irshad Kamil. The song has been released in a high-definition video format of 1080p, which enhances the quality and clarity of the images and the sound. The song has been praised for its lyrics, its music, its visuals and its performance.

The song is a romantic and catchy tune that can be enjoyed by anyone who loves music and movies. The song is also a great example of how different elements can come together to create a wonderful piece of art.

If you want to watch the video of this song, you can click on any of these links: [1], [2], [3], [4], [5].

About

This page is all about our fans football team in London. If ...

Members

bottom of page